Shamelessly stolen… I mean mirrored… from https://demotomohiro.github.io/hardware/jetson_tk1/setup/remote_wo_router.html
- Boot your Windows Host PC
- Open „Network Connections“ page
- Open the Control Panel, click Network and Sharing Center and click „Change adapter settings“.
- Enable ICS
- Right click Wi-Fi, click „Properties“, click „Sharing“ tab and select „Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection“.
- Set „Home networking connection:“ to Ethernet and click OK.
- Connect Jetson TK1 to your Windows Host PC with an Ethernet cable
- Connect an AC adapter to Jetson tk1
- Jetson TK1 boots as soon as you connect an AC adapter and automatically get an IP address from host PC.
- Find an assigned IP address
- Open Command Prompt on host PC and run:
- Jetson TK1 might take about 60 seconds to get an IP address after boot.
First 6 numbers of Jetson’s LAN port physical address is „00-04-4b“.
Find an IP address followed by such a physical address from the output.
12. Run ssh client in host PC and login to Jetson TK1 using found IP address
13. Login with username (jetson) and password